If want him you do. Pre-order you must.
In the history of Star Wars Action News there have been a number of hot high-end collectibles. But in my over 10 years of collecting reports, I’ve never received as many text messages, tweets, emails, and Facebook messages as I have about Hot Toys’ newest sixth scale Movie Masterpiece Series figure — Yoda.
There’s no doubt that Sideshow is producing the most screen accurate Star Wars figures ever made. With Yoda’s popularity, and the high secondary market cost for many of the earlier Hot Toys figures, it’s obvious collectors don’t want to miss out on adding this Jedi Master to their collection.
So given the anticipation, I’d say hurry as the Hot Toys Yoda is up for pre-order now!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Yoda in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. It features two newly developed head sculpts, specially developed body, finely tailored costume, a range of detailed accessories including a cane, crate container, small lamp, LED-light up power unit, and Dagobah diorama figure base with rocks.
Check out the full photo gallery below, and get your order in now!
Hot Toys – MMS369 – Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back – 1/6th scale Yoda Collectible Figure Specification Movie Masterpiece Series
The 1/6th scale Yoda Collectible Figure features:
- – Authentic and detailed likeness of Yoda in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- – Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
- – Interchangeable eyes-closed head sculpt
- – Body with over 24 points of articulations
- – Approximately 13cm tall
- – Three (3) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- – One (1) relaxed hand
- – Two (2) accessory holding hands
- – Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- – One (1) brown-colored under-tunic
- – One (1) beige-colored robe
- – One (1) leather-like belt
- – One (1) blissl necklace
- – One (1) cane
- – One (1) crate container
- – One (1) small lamp
- – One (1) LED light-up power unit (batteries required)
- – Specially sculpted Dagobah diorama figure base with two rocks