This suit has power…and you have to learn how to control it!
Tonight Phase II of Marvel’s Cinematic Universe comes to a close with their smallest hero — Ant-Man! It premiers nationwide tonight (and will be reviewed on Now Playing Podcast this Tuesday)!
To celebrate, Hot Toys has released their latest MMS figure, and the first in their Ant-Man movie line: Scott Lang as Ant-Man.
The movie-accurate Ant-Man Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the film featuring a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in the movie and LED light-up function when helmet is closed, specially tailored Ant-Man suit, an Ant-Man miniature figure, detailed accessories and a specially designed figure stand.
Hot Toys – MMS308 – Ant-Man: 1/6th scale Ant-Man Collectible Figure Features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Ant-Man
– Newly developed helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in the movie and LED light-up function when helmet is closed (battery operated)
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of gesturing palms
– One (1) gesturing right palm
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) black and red Ant-Man suit with embossed patterns, silver colored trims, and weathering effects
– One (1) silver colored Ant-Man particle belt
– One (1) pair of black boots
– One (1) miniature Ant-Man (Approximately 2.8cm tall)
– Two (2) bombs
– Two (2) disc equipment
– Four (4) chemical tubes
– Specially-designed figure stand with Ant-Man nameplate and the movie logo
As the film says, “Second chances don’t come around that often,” so pre-order this new hero now to expand your Marvel Cinematic Universe collection!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.