You have a big gun. You are not “the” big gun.
Tony Stark loves upgrades, having gone through 45 suits of armor in 7 years. And Hot Toys seems to be following suit as they continue their upgrades of armored figures from the first two Iron Man movies. Next up we get a new entry in Hot Toys’ MMS Diecast Series — War Machine. And it’s up for order now!
The original War Machine in Iron Man 2 was one of the most iconic Iron Man suits of all time! Its heavily weaponized configuration and powerful militaristic design are beloved by many fans worldwide. This new movie-accurate collectible figure representing this suit is made of diecast material, and crafted with amazing details that astonish fans with its high level of authenticity!
The over 32cm tall diecast figure has a wide range of features including a newly developed helmeted head sculpt of James Rhodes featuring likeness of Don Cheadle, interchangeable LED light-up helmet, movie-accurate proportion and detailed armor design, metallic black and silver colored armor, interchangeable battle damaged armor parts on head, shoulder, chest, and back, articulated back-mounted machine gun, interchangeable battle damaged back-mounted machine gun barrel, hidden compartments on shoulders to reveal weapons, LED light-up functions, and a specially designed diorama figure stand based on the final showdown with Whiplash Mark II in Iron Man 2.
Don’t miss the chance to add this iconic and heavily armed War Machine to your Iron Man collection!
Hot Toys – MMS 331D13 – Iron Man 2 1/6th scale War Machine Collectible Figure Specification ~ Movie Masterpiece Series Diecast ~
The 1/6th scale War Machine Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness as War Machine in Iron Man 2
– Newly developed helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes
– Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light with red lens, battery operated)
– Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design
– Metallic black and silver colored armor
– Approximately 32.6 cm tall
– Two styles of interchangeable face masks (normal and battle damaged)
– Two styles of interchangeable right shoulder armor (normal and battle damaged)
– Two styles of removable chest armor (normal and battle damaged)
– Two styles of interchangeable articulated back boosters (normal and battle damaged)
– Two styles of interchangeable shoulder blade armor (normal and battle damaged)
– Chest armor can be removed to reveal interior mechanical design
– Shin armor parts can be detached to reveal interior mechanical design
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– LED lighted Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of repulsor firing palms (white light, battery operated)
– Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) articulated back-mounted machine gun
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged back-mounted machine gun barrel
– Hidden compartment can reveal detachable “Ex-Wife” rocket on left shoulder
– Hidden compartment can reveal mini missiles on right shoulder
– Sub-machine guns mounted on the arms
– Specially-designed diorama figure base